lørdag, juni 03, 2006

will try in english this time



Long time - no writing. Has been a busy week , long days at work, and a lot of meetings in the afternoons ===> no sewing. Today it is saturday, and nice sewing weather (cold and raining outsides)

I have been doing some re-sewing , had to take off the border fabric on this one and add another one that i found in a drawer yesterday. It just looked so much better.
I have also worked a bit more on my appliqué and on my lemon -tablerunner. The one with the apples was finished yesterday.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Just wanted to say that I really love the new blue boarder! Great choice! Betty J in OKC, StashBuster's friend

Anonym sa...

Flott effekt av striper og rene stoffer. Smart å bruke rester av lukkekanter til dette, vel? Synes du har en flott blogg!

Helen in the UK sa...

That is a very effective quilt - love your use of colour :)