tirsdag, september 12, 2006

First apple picked

Marit just "HAD TO" test the first apple today. Doesn't it look good?

And I finished the last Angle-block yesterday - and has started to put it together today. I FQ is "almost" enough for the borders. ( I managed to get enough by joining three of the strips with one end of the edge-cutoff)

4 kommentarer:

Hedgehog sa...

Oh that apple looks great! I watched my neighbors pick some last weekend. I will get a basket at the market this weekend.

May Britt sa...

Your angel blocks are soooo nice Sølvi.
I am so glad it was you who took over this project when I was not doing anything on it.

Anonym sa...

Beautiful apple and beautiful angel blocks! What a cute project. So you took this off May's hands did you - well done!

Patti

Gail sa...

Those angel blocks are very cute, nice job.