søndag, januar 07, 2007

happy new year



It is now 2007 - the year of the possibilities - to do all the things we want to do.
So I have started teaching myself to use my new mega-quilter


Also have to share with you the most beautiful "wrong side" of a quilt I have ever seen - made of an elderly lady for charity.

And I have finally joined the parts of the woopsie-daysy-quilt - some more applique and embroidery to do before quilting

5 kommentarer:

Jan Mac sa...

You are working on some lovely projects and I hope you show them when they are quilted on your new machine. Have fun with it.

Anonym sa...

A beautiful way to begin the new year, great Sølvi!!!! Have a happy and creative new year :))))

Anonym sa...

Din woopsie-daysy-quilt er vidunderlig fin! Virkelig nydelig! Er spent på å få se den ferdig.
Det ser da også spennende ut med den quiltemaskinen din....

Inga sa...

Lucky you! Congratulations with the megaquilter.

indah sa...

Precioso blog. Precioso de verdad. He disfrutado mucho. Gracias.