søndag, april 29, 2007

I am still in mysteri-modus


Haven't had much time for sewing the last week -
so the few things I have done is to make some more mysteri-blocks


I also finished a small x-mas quilt,


and started a new hand-sewing-project to bring along












Yesterday I went down town to see a internet friend - and we dumped into a big sale at Jordbærstedet
So instead of coming home with only good memories,
and a full bank-accont
I came home with these fabrics - all in 0.5 meter cuts,
except the floral one (1 meter) and the black one for backing (4 meters)

5 kommentarer:

Sarah sa...

Looks like you found some great fabrics. I'm trying to be good and only buy for projects - it doesn't always work....

Wenche sa...

Sometimes I'm happy to live far way from these kind of sales,
but sometimes not. Today I am pleased that I am. My Visa needs a rest.

Rose Marie sa...

The mystery quilt looks great, love the colours. Looks like you had fun shopping! Glad to see another quilter doing something Xmas!

Sigrun sa...

Så flink du er Sølvi. Du får unna masse og da må du jo unne deg litt nye stoff:-))

Helen in the UK sa...

Great sale purchases :)