I found your blog on Stashbuster. In your links there is a blog called Timotei. I really like the zipper cases there under "Lapper, lapper, lapper" Her blog is not in English, can you help me ask her for the pattern? Or pictures of how to make them? thanks so much. krockey@mtaonline.net
I found your blog from a fellow quilter and love your quilting. Just wanted to let you know of a mini-quilt swap I am hosting. We'd love to have you if you are interested. The details are given at the blog link below. If it happens that you are not interested, I'd still appreciate if you could spread the word in the event some of your blog's readers might like to participate. Thanks!
Margaret http://fourseasonsquiltswap.blogspot.com/
Quilter from the middle of Norway. Love all sorts of quilts, but mostly the scrappy ones. I do also blog a little bit about my garden, and the life at our cabin.
6 kommentarer:
I did not guess it. Your blocks are adorable.
The quilt looks good!
I was wrong, but the quilt is very pretty.
good luck with making this one the right size :-)
I found your blog on Stashbuster. In your links there is a blog called Timotei. I really like the zipper cases there under "Lapper, lapper, lapper" Her blog is not in English, can you help me ask her for the pattern? Or pictures of how to make them? thanks so much.
krockey@mtaonline.net
Hi!
I found your blog from a fellow quilter and love your quilting. Just wanted to let you know of a mini-quilt swap I am hosting. We'd love to have you if you are interested. The details are given at the blog link below. If it happens that you are not interested, I'd still appreciate if you could spread the word in the event some of your blog's readers might like to participate. Thanks!
Margaret
http://fourseasonsquiltswap.blogspot.com/
Legg inn en kommentar