lørdag, august 25, 2007

Hidden treasures


For some days now I have been looking around for a project I started earlier this year - to get rid of some scraps. Finally, today I found it - I had hidden the pieces in this colorful box.





All pieces precut, so I just had to start sewing. I just felt like doing some other colors today after all the green pieces lately.

11 kommentarer:

Sarah sa...

The box looks so nice and then the fabrics are WOW - can't wait to see what you make.

Gail sa...

Just LOOK at those colors!! Wow, I love it, can't wait to see the finished project.

Doodlebug Gail sa...

Hidden treasure - how wonderful!!! Love the box almost as much the contents.

Mary Johnson sa...

I like the pinks and yellows. How nice to have it all cut out and ready to sew. The green quilts are going to look wonderful also. I think my green double 4 patch will be on the list for quilting in the next couple weeks (maybe!).

merete sa...

Nice colors!
Love the design, too.

Sweet P sa...

Ooh . . . those are some gorgeous fabrics and store d in a matching box too. How fun to find a missing project that is ready to sew.

Tracey in CT sa...

The box is so pretty! I'm loving the colors of the fabrics...I'm looking forward to see what you are making with them!

Quilter Kathy sa...

What a beautiful box full of pretty fabric - lots of fun!

Sigrun sa...

Sist jeg så den boksen var det te krus iden..... Men fra spøk til revolver her blir det nok et lekkert teppe ser jeg.

Jeanne sa...

I do that a lot - put blocks or fabric in quilt tins or pretty containers and then forget where it is. Glad I'm not the only one. The colors look wonderful. What will you make with them?

Rita sa...

Hei og takk for besøket i min blogg.
Må jo svare på dette. Det er mannen som er fra Sparbu, så vi har litt familie der oppe.
Gruer meg litt til skikkelig vinter, for det har jeg ikke hatt siden jeg var ungen her nede i Rogaland. Kanskje vi treffes en gang.