torsdag, november 01, 2007

Goals for november


I am going to work on this projects for november,photo above and list on rigth border.


This is the beginning of DH's "bunadskjorte"



By the way - I have joined the first two blocks for the brown quilt, still need some embroidery and buttons (snowman's face)

5 kommentarer:

Hanne sa...

Not adding the Snowman Collector to your to do list in November ??? ;-)

Nicole & Phil sa...

Good luck with completing everything in your list for November...the good news is that it is starting to really get cold, so it gives you a good excuse to be around all that fabric!

Litamora's Quilt & Design sa...

You have used such lovely fabrics for this one. I look forward to see it done:-) Happy sewing:-)

Scraps4dreams sa...

wow nice work :) congratulations.

Laura

Mary Johnson sa...

You've got a lot there to work on but I always get more done if I set goals so good luck!