tirsdag, februar 12, 2008

Borders and test-blocks


Yesterday I had a good time sewing with friends. I used the floor and got the borders on this green quilt. And managed to use the rest of three fabrics.

I also intended to get the blocks from last weeks quilt-class together, but had forgotten one of the fabrics at home. Well now it's on, and ready to be quilted.

7 kommentarer:

Gunn Torild sa...

Du verden så driftig!!! Jeg syntes det teppet ditt ble lekkert!

Hilsen Gunn Torild

julieQ sa...

Such pretty greens! great job on your quilt.

Chookyblue...... sa...

looks great with the borders on......cute smaller quilt........

Sigrun sa...

Nydelig og du er flink som ikke la kursblokken i ufo haugen.mt

swooze sa...

I love your quilts. Were the colors randomly placed for the green one? I love it!

Anonym sa...

Så mye fint du har laget , likte veldig godt det med blomster på , både fargevalg og utseende ellers .
http://ingeranne.sprayblogg.no

Anonym sa...

Det grønne teppet var flott! Så harmonisk med mange stoff i to fargar! IngridK