mandag, mai 05, 2008

Lately

I have mostly been working outsides, but managed to get some sewingtime in the evenings.

So I quilted two quilts for charity - tops made by Ruth. Will show those in the next post, together with two recived tonigth for the same charity purpose

Sunday I appliqued (by machine) the smaller parts on the placemats from AnnAKa, and hand-sewed the bindings to the last 4 of them while watching a movie on TV.
Sewed the eyes on last nigth



On Saturday I quilted the background on this Cake-stand - I was not pleased with the stitchery after I got it up on my wall so had to do something. Pattern form Jordbærstedet




I also updated the side-bar in this blog - with my goals for April and May.

2 kommentarer:

Fiber Babble sa...

The placemats are adorable, as is the stitchery. The stitchery finished up very nicely!

It's nice to see you posting again... is it just me, or has it been a while? :-)

Amanda sa...

I really like the placemats - so modern and fresh looking. The stitchery looks good - things should always be viewed at a distance or through photographs, then mistakes don't show up!!