So true - just a little work each day and progress is made.
I finished a top today - not a lot of time spent but the pieces are no longer on my floor keeping me from doing other things like trimming and binding another quilt.
Tomorrow, I'll load another top on the longarm and start quilting.
Quilter from the middle of Norway. Love all sorts of quilts, but mostly the scrappy ones. I do also blog a little bit about my garden, and the life at our cabin.
5 kommentarer:
I love the quilting. Such a beautiful pattern.
So true - just a little work each day and progress is made.
I finished a top today - not a lot of time spent but the pieces are no longer on my floor keeping me from doing other things like trimming and binding another quilt.
Tomorrow, I'll load another top on the longarm and start quilting.
Very pretty! Do you work on a regular sewing machine?
nydelig quilting Sølvi, du har virkelig fått dreisen på det.
"Some quilting each day, .....", du har nok rett der. Små framskritt er bedre enn ingen, så i dag tidlig sydde jeg noen få sømmer før jeg dro på jobb.
Legg inn en kommentar