In the days we spent at the cabin I started stitching two projects which had been laying around for a long time.
This one is from Lynette Anderson's Noah's BOM- I am bit late since block 10 is already out. If you want to join - pop over to Lynette and find the pattern.
Sorry for the bad pictures, I had to borrow a camera I am not familiar with, since I forgot mine at the Cabin.

2 kommentarer:
Heia takk for besøk på bloggen min..
Du snakket om å sy et svart og hvitt teppe av rester, hmm jeg hadde det ihvertfall gøy. Jeg syr gjerne et til senere i andre farger, men det krever egentlig litt mange stoff og det har jef egentlig bare i sort , hvitt og rødt...
Your placemats look great and the ark blocks are also looking good. Thanks for putting the link on your sidebar its much appreciated.
Legg inn en kommentar