torsdag, mai 21, 2009

Lot's of plans for new projects




Some weeks ago I got a question about making a quilt for a little boy - well - yesterday I digged out ome fabrics - don't know which color-chose to use no 1 or 2?







Today I got up to early. While hearing a book on the cd-player - I did som cleaning up in my sewing room, collected fabrics for å few projects, and started cutting
First I found a bag full of fabrics - for potholders. Wonder how many I can make of this amount. Cutted into 2.5 inch wide strips --- follow the blog to se what's next. Inspiration from this blog:
And some other pot-holders on their way

Then I found the norwegian Quilt assosiations magazine from february this year. They had an article about mysteri-quilts - and of cause the start of a new mysteri. So i did some cutting and sewing on that one too.

I have to make 80 og this units before I can take a look in the next magazine.

5 kommentarer:

Inger sa...

Flotte prosjekter du har på gang. Likte disse grytelappene med ruter. En grei måte å sy de på. Måtte kanskje være noe for meg som egentlig ikke liker å sy grytekluter. Ha ei riktig fin helg.

ayumills sa...

You have beautiful fabrics! Good luck on making pot holders! ;)
By the way your quilts are fabulous!!

Mari sa...

flotte stoffer..... jeg libr alltid i godt humør bare av å se på stoff. Gleder meg til å se de ferdige prosjektene

Mona sa...

I like the fabric selection 2 for the boys quilt. Look forward to see the result!

Lappedamen sa...

Jammen har du har mange prosjekter på gang. Lykke til med prosjektene.