Hanne and May-Britt are hosting an event on Facebook and Blog - Tour de Fibre
We were challenged to dig out some oldies and work with them. So I digged out one of my BOM's. Finished this block - only the pink and blue on the candles was left.
Here are the other blocks that I have started, and not finished.
Butterflies ready to be appliqued. And done. Now I have prepared the next block for applique, and the last one for embroidery. Will bring these on my vacation.
Finished blocks by now. Still some more blocks to prepare.
At the cabin I also found some pieces for another project. Well I puzzled them together, and half way finished the first block. Now the problem is to find the pattern so that I can finish the thing. Handsewing is a nice thing to do during summer.

2 kommentarer:
Hej Sölvi!
Så mycket fint på din blogg igen.
Kram Pirjo.
Jeg driver også med syroms"rydding" for tiden. Mye spennende som dukker opp :-)
Mener bestemt å huske at det var en løv-farsott for 12-15 år siden. Gleder meg til å se det ferdig!
Legg inn en kommentar