tirsdag, november 14, 2006

On my design wall this week



Found this quilt in a Deutch magazine - Lea patchwork #361 - on display now.
I want to make it, and digged my batic-boxes to see what i had of yellow, orange, red and pink - seems I'm almost there - ready to start sewing.

6 kommentarer:

Mary Johnson sa...

Your applique blocks on the design wall are very cute and very different from the quilt you're planning to make with those *hot* fabrics.

Angie sa...

Those applique blocks are adorable! Love the colors you've chosen for your next project.
Angie
www.threadcatcher.blogspot.com

Gail sa...

I love the applique blocks on the wall! They are wonderful. Also, the batiks are wonderfully bright and bold.

May Britt sa...

Bright colours. And the quilt will fit toghether with your beautiful bag.

I see you have started on Quiltegårdens BOM. I have resisted it, but It is so beautiful. I had wanted it in different colours.

Sølvis blog sa...

First of all - thanks to all who leave nice comments in my blog. The blocks on my design-wall is from a BOM -kit - nat my colors at all - but i felt like "give it a try"

If i should have chosen the colors i guess i would have used like Autumn colors, in green, brown, golden etc.

Jan Mac sa...

I love the apoplique blocks too and also the "hot" colours for your new quilt.