Solvi, I'm so glad you showed the close up of the sheep. I thought it was gorgeous, but couldn't understand why you'd applique fried eggs onto your table runner. All your work is beautiful. Miss you on Stashbusters.
Quilter from the middle of Norway. Love all sorts of quilts, but mostly the scrappy ones. I do also blog a little bit about my garden, and the life at our cabin.
12 kommentarer:
Hi Solvi, cute lttle sheeps! You are getting alot of work done! Your mystery quilt was cool also. I enjoyed following your progress!
Cute, cute runner, Solvi! love it!!
Så fin den ble!
the sheep are adorable!
The tabel runner is so cute.
Sauer er ålreite dyr ;-)
Cool sheeps! You are very productive, as usual.
Your table runner is adorable.
Loeberen er meget soed :-)
Hilsen
Angelika i Sydslesvig
Your sheep applique are so cute. I recently saw a quilt with some cute sheep appliqued on it. I may have to try and find that pattern.
Solvi, I'm so glad you showed the close up of the sheep. I thought it was gorgeous, but couldn't understand why you'd applique fried eggs onto your table runner. All your work is beautiful. Miss you on Stashbusters.
Kathy in MD
It is so cute with teh sheeps :-)
Love these sheep - gorgeous :)
Legg inn en kommentar