søndag, februar 04, 2007

in progress





I had a nice sewingday together with a friend yesterday, and we both started working on strawberry-tablerunners. After she left I even picked fabrics for another one - in only greens.



We took a look at a bed-quilt I am making, an thet lead me into trying to get a step further on that one today. I finished a few blocks and laid them out on my floor. Better put them together before anybody mixes them ut for me.



Last nigth I finished the hand-work on a block for the BOM "angels among us"




A few days ago I finished this sheep-stitchery - don't know what it is going to be yet.

10 kommentarer:

Angie sa...

All of your projects look great! That strawberry runner is gorgeous, and I love that rail quilt. I have a book "Angels Among Us" and your block is so cute! Makes me want to go make angel blocks. :D And your sheep stitchery is just too cute!

Anonym sa...

MMMMMMM, jordbær og fløte er skikkelig sommer!!

Gail sa...

Stawberries are one of my 'things', your block is lovely

Patti sa...

I love the narrow red strips in your rail fence blocks. I've never seen anyone do that before - what a great idea!

I love the strawberry table runer - sure wish I could get that pattern over here. Maybe I'll have to try sketching something like it myself.

Anonym sa...

Gleder meg til å se jordbær-løperen din ferdig. Kommer helt sikkert til å bli flott.

Mary Johnson sa...

You've been busy! I like the rail fence blocks - the narrow red strip really adds to it.

Sølvis blog sa...

Thanks for all you comments. The rail fence is a pattern for a app two years old american patchwork and quilting.

Nina In Norway sa...

Lovely strawberrys. Reminds me of summer. And then I saw som snowmen. Well it is actualy winter on the calendar. Hmmm...The the lovely sheeps. Yes, they are still outdoors here in this part of the country. Nice work

Anonym sa...

Just love the work on your blog, so creative. Your strawberries look good enough to eat, and your stitcheries are just lovely.

Anonym sa...

Hei Sølvi
Nej, hvor er det flot. Dine jordbær er lige til at spise...