lørdag, februar 24, 2007

Jungle mambo 1 and 2



Just finished two class models from a class I gave many years ago - teaching Ricky Timms way of cutting and sewing. Finally got borders on, and quilted and bind these two during the last week.









I also quilted a small charity blanket for a friend




and finished the last two of the four snowman-tablemats

7 kommentarer:

Hanne sa...

Well done Sølvi :-)

Carole sa...

Wow, you've been busy. Those look wonderful. Congrads on your productive sprint!

Sweet P sa...

You have been busy. I love Ricky Timm's Convergence design. I have a completed top from his pattern I need to finish.

The placemats are adorable. Someone is going to love them a lot.

Simonetta sa...

Great the Ricky Timms quilt!The snowman-tablemats it is so lovely!!!

Carolyn sa...

You've been quite productive...and everything is beautiful!

Hanne sa...

What will be your next Ufo to work on ?

Sølvis blog sa...

the teddys in the suitcaise migtht be teh next ufo to work on