onsdag, april 04, 2007

Easter - sewing time

I got tired of only sewing bindings - so had to start a few new project today. First some potholders for my sister


and a similar pattern is here: http://www.qheartland.com/files/Spring_Chicken_Project.pdf



And I saw a nice quilt on the fromt of a danish book yesterday. Just have to try that pattern - handsewing . Have just started cutting - and finally i found a good use for my hexagon-cutting-templates - which lead me into cleaning up two drawers to find the templates.


5 kommentarer:

Helen in the UK sa...

Those potholders are gorgeous! Thanks for the link to the similar pattern. I'll save that for possible future use :)

Simonetta sa...

Thanks for the Link, Sølvi, the potholders are really beautiful:))))

CONNIE W sa...

The chicken potholders are so cute. The fabrics you used are perfect. :)

Anita sa...

Hønegryteklutene er bare herlige - må få sydd med noen jeg også :-D
Er veldig spent på hva det andre prosjektet ditt blir Sølvi. Du syr mye fint :-)))

Sigrun sa...

Så flotte der er Sølvi, det mønsteret har jeg ikkke tror jeg. Er det fra en Lise Bergene bok? Klem fra Sigrun:-))