fredag, april 13, 2007

"New" quiltshop in town






My favorite quiltshop moved yesterday, and opened in a new bigger location today

and ops - I just had to buy something
so I found these nice fabrics


and a book

and took the bus back home
and had dinner
and a nap
and did some thinking
and got my DH to drive me back to town
and went inside
and came out with
36 meters of batting

and a new

9 kommentarer:

Sigrun sa...

Hei du jeg syntes å se en ny symaskin der..... Grattis!!!
De nye butikk lokalene så flotte ut.

Sølvis blog sa...

Kan nok stemme det ja

CONNIE W sa...

Now THAT'S what I call exciting!!!
Yaay for Solvi!!! :)

Sarah sa...

How exciting a new shop and a new sewing machine. I had a new machine the Christmas before last and it was such a huge improvement on the last one I'd had for 20 years - and it's go so much more use. I'm off to the shops today so I might has some purchases to share tomorrow.

Anonym sa...

What a lovely shop. My gosh 36 meters of batting, that will keep you busy for a very long time. A new sewing machine, lucky girl.
Love your Easter photo's.

Quilt to the max sa...

What a perfect day! Is it a Bernina 440QE?

Hanne sa...

Enjoy your new sewing machine :-)

Bente sa...

Gratulerer med ny symaskin, jeg har samme, helt ny den og. Håper du blir like fornøyd som jeg er.

Anonym sa...

That quilt shop looks fantastic - what is it called? Best wishes from Australia.