søndag, august 12, 2007

Today was green




This morning - before I had to go to work I joined some pieces from my green box. Insired by Bonnie Hunters many scrap-quilts, and Mary's green quilt

And now - late afternoon, I have prepared some more blocks for my pink/green quilt, only two more needs to be made up. after that I am ready to start putting the blocks together

Friday we all went to Surnadal - to pick up DD2 at a summercamp for TaeKwon-Do
And we had dinner together with Ildri and Hanne and her family afterwards.

Yesterday I met with a quilt-buddie from sweeden

5 kommentarer:

Mary Johnson sa...

I really like the bits of red along with the lighter greens in the 4 patches.

Mary Johnson sa...

oops, I re-read the post and see those are PINKS with the green. I still think it looks great.

Aless.M.Ruffini sa...

what wonderfull thinks!!!!!!
You are great!!!!!!
Ciao

Elisabeth Augusta sa...

herlig!
jeg leter etter symodusen for tida.

swooze sa...

I love your pink and green quilt. You do such nice work.