I started really early today - much to early, and got too tired for the rest of the day. Any way - couldn't find the UFO I was going to work on, so did a few stitches on two old ones, the mysteriquilt and the red/purple/yellow batic-quilt. All the blocks are joined now, and the borders cut redy for the next step tomorrow morning maybe.
This afternoon - while listenig to Jan Werner at TV I finished the binding on this tablecloth for our kitchen-table.

12 kommentarer:
Nydeleg arbeid! Vi har hatt besøk i kveld, så det har ikkje blitt jobba med hobbyting. Ha ein fin søndag!
Dette var utrolig vakkert. Jeg er så imponert over alle som får til de større arbeidene. Ha en fin søndag.
Love the chicken tablecloth. Sounds like you had a very productive day :)
I love the chickens! Great tablecloth!
Now, here is a tablecloth to put a smile on your face early in the morning! It's lovely.
That is a wonderful quilt - one like it would look good in my kitchen. I enjoyed the photos.
What a beautiful Quilt!
Kind Regards,
Sonnja
I love your Kitchen tablecloth. Wery nice!
This is so adorable. You did an excellent job.
I love the chickens - but I think they might make me a bit dizy with them running around the table like that. ;-)
What a cute quilt for your table top. I love the chickens. Great finish.
I love the table cloth! May I ask where you got this pattern? It is wonderful and I would love to make one just like it.
Legg inn en kommentar