I have been for a walk in the forest - meeting a really "dead" mushroom.

My apple-tree is ready to be harvested I think

And the blueberries are already made into Jam for pancakes
I also had a very small finish - a tiny wall-hanging for x-mas. Have you seen it before in my blog ? - yes - but in another color. It took me some days to get the binding on after I finished quilting - because I couldn't fint the rigth fabric. Of cause I found it the day after I had bougth a replacement. (Did some sorting in my scrap-basket while talking in the phone)
and a quilt that has been a pig for a looong time is finaly started (pig = project in grocery-bag)

3 kommentarer:
The apples look delicious on your tree. What kind are they? The blueberry jam sounds yummy, too.
Synes jeg så et blokkebær på blåbær bilde.
Eplene ser ofte bedre ut på treet enn i en bøtte. Ta 5 hver dag, så minker det av seg selv,
Betty
Nå er i hvert fall noen av eplene spist, og en god del er "omforvandlet" til to deilige eplekaker.
Legg inn en kommentar