lørdag, september 01, 2007

a lot of colors



First I have to show the result from last Sundays walk in the forest ("Tyttebær" this time)
And the menu we had for dinner a few hour later - youngest daugther found a black-board and wantet to write it down.

Haven't been sewing much this week, only a few hexagons while watching tv.
Thursday I digged out my green blocks and joined them 4 and 4 , I now have 11 units like this





Yesterday I continued with my yellow-red quilt, and now have a lot of blocks in various stages.

5 kommentarer:

Sigrun sa...

Åhhh disse blokkene liker jeg godt! Hva er skjæremålene?

Aless.M.Ruffini sa...

great job, like allways!!!!

Anonym sa...

I visit your blog from time to time to discover your colorful creations...I love !
I wonder what are the red berries in the two large bowls...? Looking like cranberries here but not really...
Esther from Canada

Sølvis blog sa...

they are called mountain cranberries, or red bilberry or cowberry according to clue

Anonym sa...

Thanks for the clue over the berries !
Esther