mandag, januar 07, 2008

WISP again



Just wanted to show another long lasting WISP - made some more hexagons last nigth - so no I have 1755 og them. Wonder if its time to start putting them together. This quilt is a replacement of one started many years ago - this one:


whis was lost before I quilted it.

And a few days ago somebody asked about the "engledans-duk" from madam blå - well here it is. Handappliqued (freezer-paper-method)

7 kommentarer:

T sa...

Solvi, your angel quilt is adorable!

Angela sa...

Wow look at all of those Hexagons! Your quilt will look fantastic and what a great way to use up some scraps. I may start one of my own I love it!

Sweet P sa...

I love your storage container for your hexagons. You certainly have finished lots and lots of them.

Mary Johnson sa...

I can't believe that you lost that quilt...that would break my heart!

I like the quilt on your design wall too.

Nina In Norway sa...

Lost it. Do you know what happened?

Kucki68 sa...

That Angle quilt would make such a lovely tree skirt!

Tonje sa...

1755!!! Wow that's a lot. I'm sorry to hear that you lost that other quilt.