no eggs........ I am behind in visiting so I have catch up now and you have so much good sewing and looks like a fab holiday........although I am not sure about laying on the snow in swimmers.......
Quilter from the middle of Norway. Love all sorts of quilts, but mostly the scrappy ones. I do also blog a little bit about my garden, and the life at our cabin.
18 kommentarer:
Den i midten, og uten egg.......
Uten egg og begge bordene kan gå. Hvorfor ikke bruke begge to sammen.
No eggs, 2nd border. (Any chance that's what Wenche or May said?)
I like the eggs, the color is a bit different and the roundness is a good texture. I also like the border that is in the picture with the egg fabric.
No eggs, second border. I reserve the right to change my mind after seeing the quilt put together!
alternativ 2.......
Stemmer for det øverste bildet Sølvi :-D
I definetly would go for the one without eggs and the second border or a mix of the border fabrics!!
Take care...
Eg likte no godt den med egg, eg då...
Uten egg, da er de ikke så typisk påske og kan brukes hele året.
no eggs........
I am behind in visiting so I have catch up now and you have so much good sewing and looks like a fab holiday........although I am not sure about laying on the snow in swimmers.......
Hello, Sölvi !
WITH eggs and with the 3rd border, would be my choice... :>)
XOXOXOXOXO
NADINE
Thanks for all the suggestions. I ended up with the one in the middle
The one in the middle looks the best :-) You can use the egg fabric in the binding if you have enough.
Eggs and third border!
without eggs, the second border...
I like those fabrics!!!!
Unless you love the egg fabric and really want to have it in the quilt, I would vote for the second photo.
Without the eggs and the second border fabric would get my vote! The eggs are too "yellow" compared to the rest.
Legg inn en kommentar