søndag, mars 09, 2008

Mysteri quilts again




I managed to put borders on the original Crossroads-quilt today. And also made a few blocks on the next quilt. A small bird has said that Bonnie will release a new mystery on April.1st. so I have to finish these two first.

I dag fikk jeg sydd border på mysteriquilten min, og også sydd noen flere blokker på den alternative mysteri-quilten, her skal jeg bare ha "ring-blokker". En liten fugl har kvitra om at Bonnie kommer med ett nytt mysterie den 1. april - så da er det vel bare å henge i , for ikke å sitte igjen med enda flere UFO'er

4 kommentarer:

Deborah Levy sa...

Looks like you've been very busy Solvi, since my last visit! Everything looks wonderful! I'm going to have to visit more often!

Litamora's Quilt & Design sa...

Teppet ditt ble kjempefint! Gleder meg til å se hva du lager videre:-) klem

Quilter Kathy sa...

Wonderful CC quilt borders!
I feel motivated also to finish the quilting before the next mystery starts.
The "ring" blocks are great...I like the blue sashing best!

Candace sa...

Hi Solvi, Your work is awesome. I enjoyed looking through your blog, I was particularly interested in your ring blocks. I liked the blue best, too. That is how I am making what I call my Carolina Straightaway, and then I am going to make four of the other blocks, 1 for each corner, and then the binding also 3 strips of 3inches each. Yours looks so good that I have hope for mine.
Candace