tirsdag, mars 04, 2008

Three days - three surprises


On sunday I got these "grandma's slippers" from my kids grandma.
Yesterday I had a nice visit from Laila at Litamora's, and she brougth me a small gift too







And today the postman brougth this parcel from Australia. I visited Chookyblue's blog and left a note, and se sendt me these lovely items
Some postcards with her own photo's, some napkins, a pice of fabric, two skeins of floss, and a beautiful table-runner. Thanks a lot!


4 kommentarer:

Lappesola sa...

Det var da voldsomt til hell. Kanskje du bør tippe lotto i helga!

Hilsen Sol

Chookyblue...... sa...

pleased the parcel arrived safely and you like all the goodies.....

Litamora's Quilt & Design sa...

Det var kjempekoslig å få komme på besøk til deg:-) Knall-arit å få se hvordan quilte-ramma funka, og du syr jo som en drøm:-)
Klem,
Laila

pip sa...

Skønt med så gode sager i posten, det er noget andet end kedelige regninger. God weekend.