fredag, juni 13, 2008

Cat-parade - 2


Findus, Fritz,Frida and Mons - alle made today

I had a very nice visit here tonigth, Ingela and Sonia from sweden came, and we made up some cats.

I have to stop doing this! I have to STOP doing this! I HAVE to stop doing this!!!
What -you say. Well stop arranging to meet quilters from other places in quiltshops here in town, specially when the shop has a big sale going on. By the way - If you are in town , you should pay Jordbærstedet a visit. (yes - sure you will have to pay!)

Just remember - I had to show these beautiful long-lasting roses I got from DH on my bithday. Picture taken 8 days after I got them, now its been 11 days, and they are still pretty.

3 kommentarer:

Sigrun sa...

Jaja - kanskje du må legges inn til avvenning???? Nei blås idet, så lenge du har råd til å kjøpe stoff så gi deg selv den gleden det er, livet er så kort og uforutsigbart. Nyt det. Og ja - de er kjempeflotte:-)).

Anonym sa...

It's hard to resist a good sale with good friends :o)

Stina Blomgren sa...

Hej Ingela och Sonja!! Hope you all has a wonderful time...at least it looked like that...fantastic cats!!