lørdag, juni 14, 2008

Home alone Saturday


I have spent some hours downstairs in my sewing-room today, trying to organize some things, find things I don't care for anymore, and get rid off all the stuff that doesn't belong in here.
Sorted the colors in my box of hand-sewing-silk-thread's from Lene's - don't they have beautiful colors? And so inspiring - makes me want to start something new.



I have also started on a small challenge - Hannes summer-strip-challenge - thou I didn't have any jelly rolls - I still got permission to join. Was not pleased with my frist try, so started a second one - cutted the batics more than a year ago - wanted them to turn out something like Sara's placemats.



And finally I have to show some of the gifts I got from the swedish ladies - got a big box of white whine too... Thanks a lot to both of you!

1 kommentar:

Sara sa...

Solvi--
I was astonished to see you trying to make something like "Sara's placemats". I never imagined that anyone would want to copy something of mine! Of course, theywere not an original idea, just like all other quilters, I try to make some small changes that fit my fabrics and my preferences.