Inspired by Hanne's strip sewing challenge - I continued with the batics from this project, and added some more golden. Had to trim all the blocks since I had used two different sewing-machines. Didn't like this ones as placemats either, so I guess it will be a beach-quilt.
lørdag, august 09, 2008
Golden batics
Inspired by Hanne's strip sewing challenge - I continued with the batics from this project, and added some more golden. Had to trim all the blocks since I had used two different sewing-machines. Didn't like this ones as placemats either, so I guess it will be a beach-quilt.
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)

7 kommentarer:
Dette blir det perfekte strandteppe! Veldig fin måte å bruke batikkstoff på.
Lekkert! Svalt og godt for en dag på stranda :-)
Lekkert! Svalt og godt for en dag på stranda :-)
Those colours are beautiful, this is going to be a lovely quilt
Deilig strandteppe i gode farger. Det blir kanskje mest brukt ved et fjellvann?.
Helt enig med de andre, lekkert!
Syntes ruskehaugen var litt fin også. Skal den brukes til noe?
The golden pile of trimmings is so pretty...you must make something with this!!
Legg inn en kommentar