onsdag, september 24, 2008

Finn's UFO challenge


I just signed in for Finn's Ufo challenge. The quilt from last post - yellow and red is the first UFO I am working on. Think I made the top about a year ago.
Have now finished the quilting - this is what it looks from the back.

Jeg har en rød achimenes/skjevkrone/Britta i skogen og ønsker å bytte noen knoller fra denne mot tilsvarende fra en blå - når det lir litt lenger ut på høsten og de går i dvale. Ta kontakt hvis du er interessert

2 kommentarer:

Julie sa...

Your flowers are so pretty. Are those begonias?

Finn sa...

Hi Solvi, welcome aboard the New Years Eve UFO challenge *VBS* I'm tickled pink that you will be joining us in the effort to finish up some older projects! I have your blog addy now, and will add you and 5 projects this morning. Happy stitching. Let me know when you have a finish and I will add that behind your name...we are definitely rolling! Hugs, Finn