mandag, mai 25, 2009

Blogg-jubileum- III

This drawing in done! Winner will be published in app 12 hours from now, have to be home from work first.

To all my english-speaking friends. In three days my blog will be three years old. To celebrate I will make a little giveaway. So if you leave a comment on this post before Thursdag 28.th (norw.time) you will have a chance to win a small gift from me. Won't tell you what it is yet.

19 kommentarer:

szkornelia sa...

Ok, so I am first. Congratulation on your 3rd blog birthday. :)

Mary on Lake Pulaski sa...

Happy third anniversary of blogging. I love reading and seeing everything you do.

bettsylyn (Lynda) sa...

I hope you have had fun with your first three years blogging and look forward to enjoying your blog for many more years.

Jeanne sa...

Time flies! Happy 3rd Blogiversary!
Please add my name to the drawing.

Diana sa...

Happy 3rd blogiversary! I always love to check in and see what you are up to.

vonnie sa...

Congratulations!!...your blog is one of my favorites. It seems that blog-"friends" are so very special in my world. Thank you for the offer...and Happy Spring!

Fiber Babble sa...

Congratulations, and happy blog birthday! I love seeing your projects - everything inspires me!!

Jackie sa...

Happy Anniversary. I enjoy reading your blog.
Have a good day.
Jackie
jackiealu@aol.com

Fadentante Gabriele sa...

Congratulation for 3 years blogging.I like your projects so I enjoy reading about.

Gabriele from Germany

Amanda sa...

Congratulations on 3 years blogging! I love your blog and photos of your sewing projects, home and garden - so different from Australia!!

Debbie sa...

Congratulations on your blogiversary! I love surprises!

Nili Broshy sa...

Dear friend,

Congratulations from me in Israel, who reads you with ENVY both in English og paa Norsk...

It seems that you reach a decent spectrum of women interested in life in general and quilting art in particular. Good luck in the future!
Nili

Annette sa...

Congratulations on three years of blogging. That is a great achievement. And your blog is so nice to visit. I hope I can keep going that long.

Unknown sa...

Happy birthday to you and your blog.

Anonym sa...

Congratulations with your third anniversary

Maritta sa...

Congratulation for 3 years blogging!! I love reading your blog :))

Mona sa...

Gratulerer med bursdag. Både bloggen og deg.

Aud sa...

Congratulatios to 3 years of blogging!

Greetings from Germany
Aud

Päivikki sa...

Congratulations! Keep on writing your blog, it's always nice to read and inspiring. Greetings from Finland!