søndag, juli 23, 2006

Finally



Finally I managed to have somebody hold my blue stripe quilt so I could take a photo of it. And here comes the back - pieced as well - from a lot of old thick solids.

9 kommentarer:

Gail sa...

Wonderful as always, Solvi. I'm espeically fond of the front.

Karrel sa...

I Solvi - that is a beautiful quilt. I am going to check out more of your blog now. I just wanted to say, when I saw what town you are from, it reminded me of my favorite books - Kristen Lavarandatter (I can't spell it correctly). I loved that story, I even have the video.

Betty J in OKC sa...

That's another beautiful quilt, Solvi! Great work and stunning color selections too! What color's the lg squares made of? Betty J in OKC

Lucy sa...

Your blue strippy is great .. a very cozy quilt to craddle under :-)

Hanne sa...

You do wonderful work Sølvi, as always :-) Which bed is this quilt for ?

Sølvis blog sa...

Had some questions:
The big squares are all dark blue, in different patterns, and some solids.

Think this one will go into Edvin's car - since that is the one we use for long trips. Hope to have my pillow-start and sewing-machine back before we leave, so the pillow can come with us as well.

Anonym sa...

Stripequilten er rålekker :-D
Mvh Anita T.

Anonym sa...

Så nydelig, Sølvi.

Anonym sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.