
Just came home from two weeks vacation in Alanya, Turkey
Well back home there first was a day of booring laundry to do, since the girls were going to Finland the next morning. On sunday some "better laundry" hang on the lines, and we had a barbeque-party in the evening. Back to work on mondag, but found out I better took some more days off since there was a lot of gardening to be done. The apples has started to show in the apple-three by the way.
On monday I went to a smal quilt-meeting and started a new quilt -- well actually i just cutted fabrics - hope to start sewing on saturday. And i got a little bit further on with the backing for my blue stripequilt.
I took yesterday and today (wednesday) off from work to help Dh finishing the making of a new loan (plen)
So yesterday we had a lot of soil to distribute. Today I can feel that my neck, shoulders and arms has been working too much yesterday.



Today DH went back to work, and there will be only me and oldest son at home for two weeks. If the wether goes on like the lates days, most of the time will be spendt outsides in the sun. If not - I will prefer to call it "nice weather for sewing" / "godt syvær"

Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar