

Today I have had two friends over for sewing, talking an a strawberry-cake.
Last one just went home. My kitchen looks like this now:

And the sewing-room is not much better. Where does all this mess come from?
This is how far I have gotten on my placemats tonigth

- three of them almost ready for applique,
the forth one still misses the binding.
The pattern comes from AnnaKa, a norwegian designer.

3 kommentarer:
The 'mess' looks like a well used and much enjoyed home-that's what a home is supposed to be! And the placement is a winner, how clever.
Hi Solvi -- I was in Trondheim for one morning about 3 weeks ago (while you were in Turkey!) -- we took the Hurtigruten (Coastal Express) from Kirkenes to Bergen. What a beautiful city you live in! Good luck with your apples; mine always get eaten by the squirrels before I can pick them.
Julie
Hi Sølvi,
very beautiful the flowers of your garden and the placement has succeeded well also :))))
Legg inn en kommentar