lørdag, august 05, 2006

Cut up days


Well the last few days i have been cutting some fabrics for two new projects
First I sewed a lot of black/green HST's and then cutted some more black fabric for that one - supposed to be pillows.
Yesterday I brougth with me my cutting equipment out in the garden, had to help DH a bit now and then, so I cutted fabrics in between. Yellow and red ones - inspired by Hanne's but I am going to use a different pattern. Changed the blade of my rotary cutter this morning, and have cutted up the rest of the yellow ones while loading photos into my blog today.


As soon as may youngest wakes up I will go and buy aome paint for the shield, and a rain-jacket and -trousers for her.

The sun hasn't wake up here yet, but I bet she'll be here soon.

1 kommentar:

Mary Johnson sa...

I loved Hanne's quilt and can't wait to see what you do with the yellow and red.