
And I have done a lot of other things than quilting. But a few days ago DH went back to work, kids to their father - so now the evenings is just mine.
I am working on a baby-quilt and my sisters quilt - both just need handsewing the binding.
Solveig wanted to sew a few days ago, so we have spendt two evenings down here having a very nice time. She selected fabrics, and pattern, spray-basted the fabrics and quilted. I putted the zipper in, and she helpet with the rest. Unfornately i do not have a picture of her new pencil house - school starts on monday so she brougth it with her to her fathers house.
Here she is - concentrating on the quilting

1 kommentar:
She is so intent on what she is doing, I bet it turned out very well.
Legg inn en kommentar