fredag, oktober 13, 2006

Inspiration is back



After a lot of thinking about what to do with these stitcheries - I saw a picture of a pillow - and that made me do something about mine too. These two will be pillows, so the last few days I have been cutting and sewing small squares to the sides of the stitchery-panels.


The blue one even got a piced backing - made me use up all the cutted blue squares, and made a 30cm enough fabric for the back.

6 kommentarer:

May Britt sa...

Nice work. I have a lot of stitchery waiting to be something. Maybe I too have to make pillows.

ps: did you look for the magazines???

Anonym sa...

Så flotte stitcheryer, og mye fint i bloggen din ellers også! Har sydd et par selv, og det var veldig gøy.

Anonym sa...

Nice work but wonder if you know what the term "stitchery" means based upon what you write in your blog

Laurie sa...

I love your little angel! The colors set it off so nicely.

Gail sa...

Very nice, and I really like your little red angel.

Sølvis blog sa...

I do not know what you mean Blair - could you please explain