lørdag, oktober 28, 2006

some travelling, and 2 new bags


I am now near Oslo, 560 km south of where I live. I have been here for almost a week now, taking a computer-class at IBM's. I lived with a quilt-friend the first 5 days, and she surprised me with a new bag. I started it many years ago - but it never got finished. This last evenings have been mostly UFO-finishing, but unfornately not for me.

The other bag Hanne - another quiltfriend of mine, almost finshed for me - I just have to make and put on some handels.


I also started a new table-runner - still have some applique to do on this one.
So now I am going to spend the rest of the weekend at Hanne's before I return to Trondheim tomorrow evening.





I also promised some pictures from the charity-quilt-evening

5 kommentarer:

Angie sa...

Love those bags, Solvi!!! And I can't wait to see what applique you add to your runner. :D

Sweet P sa...

Yes, your bags are lovely. Looks like you got a lot of work done while taking computer classes. Good for you.

May Britt sa...

Beautiful bag Sølvi. I got the pattern to, but have not done it yet. But I will.....soon. I know you are having a great time by Hanne. She is a wonderful friend.Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Anonym sa...

Flott bag!! Mitt ønske er å sy en sånn....en gang...

Nina In Norway sa...

I love the bag and I love the fabric you used. One day I will make something similar.