
Finally I puttet the last stitches to my Australian quilt today. All made of scraps - and my quiltbuddy made a simliar one, also from my scraps. We only bougth backing, borders and bindings. Had this one professionally quilted by Anita at AKD - she does pretty work.


So for a week now I have been working on the binding, and have also added some more embroidery around the scarecrow, after the picture was taken - had to do that earlier today - when there was enough ligt outsides.

11 kommentarer:
Sølvi, den ble flott......Lovely!!
Your Australian quilt is stunning. What pattern did you use?
This quilt is beautiful. I scrolled down your blog and also love the green strip quilt with the applique flowers.
Thanks for posting pix of your newest work and your trip. I always enjoy your blog. It's like a little trip to Norway.
Beautiful quilt, Solvi! Were the bigger blocks orphans, or did you make them especially for this quilt?
This was lovely. Even if you have used only scraps in this one, I guess you did not notice any reductions on your stach LOL
I am also making a scrap quilt together with two friends, only using my stash (eachothters scraps) and Ihardly notice using it. Think I can make a hundred scrapquilts of it LOL
Wow, that is a beautiful quilt, what a nice job!
WOW! How could you make a sutch beautiful quilt with only scrap? It is impossible. Well it is not. You proved it. Congratulations!
Kjempelekkert Sølvi!
Rålekker quilt. har sett den i bladene ja. Flott arbeid!
It's beautiful, Solvi.
Legg inn en kommentar