I see you got a little bit of snow too. I was to travell to Trondheim today, but I got the flue instead. So I stay at home and feel sorry for myself, not beeing able to visit all the quiltshops in Trondheim.
How very beautiful! I really envy all you people who get snow every winter. Love it so much - and we get a really good snowfall about once every 20-25 years.
Quilter from the middle of Norway. Love all sorts of quilts, but mostly the scrappy ones. I do also blog a little bit about my garden, and the life at our cabin.
4 kommentarer:
Wow, girlfriend, that is a LOT of snow...and it's so beautiful! Glad you're home safe and sound.
I see you got a little bit of snow too. I was to travell to Trondheim today, but I got the flue instead. So I stay at home and feel sorry for myself, not beeing able to visit all the quiltshops in Trondheim.
How beautiful, glad you had such a nice visit.
How very beautiful! I really envy all you people who get snow every winter. Love it so much - and we get a really good snowfall about once every 20-25 years.
Legg inn en kommentar