søndag, mars 11, 2007

Friendship star


When we go to the big quilt gathering next weekend , t6he group of net-quilters here in norway decided we had to have a sign telling who we are. So the friendship-star.idea came up - and here is mine. And since I have been in the red and cream sewing modus for some weeks now - the colors of the star came out the same.




Today I have added the full with to my inspira quilting frame (had a lot of help from DH), i also vacumed my pc and sewing machine - same DH had a addonset to the vackumcleaner to get into tiny places.

2 kommentarer:

Anne Heidi sa...

Your star looks great Sølvi! I am just about to head downstairs to my sewingroom to make mine :) I love your read and cream tablecloth as well, really pretty.

Sweet P sa...

I love your name tag. It's a greate way to show your name.