lørdag, mars 10, 2007

Saturday morning in my sewingroom


I wake up early this morning too - so I have now spent 2 hours down here.
Result is the quilting of the table-runner



and I finished the top of this table-cloth.

When all the red things I have started thes last weeks are finished - I have used up 1 kg of red and cream fabrics.

7 kommentarer:

Nicole & Phil sa...

well done on making progress on using your stash! The table runners are terrific! I must make some of these too!

Helen in the UK sa...

Red is my favourite colour!! Love the graphic look of the table runner and top :)

Greenmare sa...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

good job you!

Patti sa...

Great looking projects! Like Helen, red is one of my favorite colors, and I love the way red and white and red and cream look together.

Angie sa...

Your tablerunner and topper are wonderful! Love the red/cream color palette. :)

Cher sa...

these look wonderful-thanks for sharing

Clare sa...

Hi Solvi. Have you got any red / white / cream material left? If so, and you aren't completely fed up with looking at those colours, would you make me up some red and white blocks for Quilts 4 Leukaemia? Mail me privately if you are interested.