onsdag, mars 28, 2007


I needed something to work on in front of Tv, and found this UFO in a box. I have now finished two of the flovers, and some stems - way more to go.





I have had a lot of trouble with my camera last few weeks, but now it works again, so I can upload pictures. Two of three quilt-tops finished, started quilting the black/white/red-one today
Have to make a backing for the blue one, and there is one more like the first one just waiting for borders.

I have also washed and ironed and even used some (2.7 meters) of my shopping in Hell

3 kommentarer:

CONNIE W sa...

I like the handwork in the first photo, the yellow & blue look so pretty together and I love that white lattice! Great quilt in the group photo. :)

Anonym sa...

You have been very busy. I just love your tulip quilt, such pretty colours. Your rail fence turned out beautifully.

Mary Johnson sa...

They all look great but I love the red/black/white rail fence!