mandag, oktober 01, 2007

Bag-sewing weekend

I took a class this weekend , and made two bags. The first one is the biggest and most complicated one. I used the whole saturday to make all the pockets for that one - stitchery was made long ago. And the teacher was Anne Pia Godske Rasmussen from Denmark. She is a very good teacher, and I think all we ladies (19 of us) learned a lot.

Front
Back

Inside








Detail of back

First bag is ment to carry sewing equipment to classes and this
second one for shopping.

4 kommentarer:

Kari Aspenes sa...

Shoppingbagen er kjempestilig!

Anonym sa...

Hei
Jeg har besøkt bloggen din flere ganger tidligere, det er så mange fine ting her - og etter helgas veskekurs vet jeg jo hvem du er også. Kanskje vi ses igjen ved en senere quilteanledning.

May Britt sa...

Så stilig veskene dine er..

Anonym sa...

hello your blog is wonderfull thank's very much , sorry for my english