After the class I gave last week I just had to start another quilt in the same pattern. I have tried out two different backgrounds for the same blocks.
torsdag, oktober 11, 2007
Class inspiration
After the class I gave last week I just had to start another quilt in the same pattern. I have tried out two different backgrounds for the same blocks.
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)

5 kommentarer:
Tror nesten du må komme ned hit og holde kurs i dette teppet. Det er jo SÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ nydelig. Og i blått og brunt er det helt skjønt!!!
I always love the lovely combination of brown and blue.
I love this quilt - can't wait to see it finished. You've been really busy with all the Christmas preperation.
I, too, love this pattern. Of the two backgrounds, I much prefer the blue, I think that will make an exceptional quilt.
Heia sølvi :)
Eit kjempe flott teppe :-)
Smil fra monika
Legg inn en kommentar