lørdag, oktober 27, 2007

New projects


Last week I picked up my next stitchery from stitchery-klubben at Jordbærstedet. Couldn't wait - so I started stitching same evening. Don't know what it's going to be yet.


I found some green pre-cut tumbles in my drawer the other day - they are now sewn together - only two of them left that couldn't fit in.



And while I was going to put away a newly washed fabric - my eyes spotted a kit I cutted in July - so brougth it out, sewed some of them together, played around and got this far.

Now I am off to se a quilt show - Vikhamar Quiltelag is celebraiting their first 10 years today and tomorrow.

4 kommentarer:

Angie sa...

Oh my you've been busy, girlfriend!! :) Love those Wintery/Christmasy items in your last post too! :)

Anonym sa...

GREAT pictures and projects ! Your stitchery looks so lovely, whose pattern is it ?

Hugs & smiles to you !
NADINE

doni sa...

I love your stitchery and your color choices! What fun!

Anonym sa...

Stilig hus :) jeg bygger også...