torsdag, oktober 18, 2007

Santa Trio - 2.nd version


In this one I have combined the Santa from this pattern with the wall-hanging idea from this pattern - both of them from Disa Design

7 kommentarer:

Laila sa...

your Santa Trio looks great. It is a funny idea to use ideas from difrent pattern and make one of your self. :-)

Anonym sa...

I love them!

May Britt sa...

Så fine nissene dine ble. Supre. Prøvde å se etter mønsteret på den linken, men fant ikke nå. Sikkert litt for stressa for nå reiser jeg straks til Oslo. Og skal møte Leanne på søndag :)
Og kursteppene dine er også så flotte.

Anonym sa...

http://mikkje.sprayblogg.no/

I was surfing and find your blog, I'm so impressed. Really a lot of fine christmas stuff and that bag with sheep - soooo fine. I sure will surf here sometime later :-)

Kjersti M

swooze sa...

Love them! Thanks for the pattern info.

Anonym sa...

Flotte nisser og pingviner! Måtte inn å kjøpe mønster etterpå jeg!

rt sa...

SO lovely!