torsdag, oktober 04, 2007

No sewing yesterday

Yesterday I had some errands to do, and did start prepare the garden for the winter. We had a lovely weather - so had to take advantage of that. Look what I found outsides - and it is October! First picture taken on sunday - in front of my house

Second one Tuesday - same three - poor little thing - lost all it's leaves.


A very few flowers still alive.



And Stravberries - wild ones - and the were really sweet and much bigger than I ever saw them before.

In the evening I gave a quilt class - here is my model:

So I supposed most of the ladies wanted this color combination too - but look what happened:


This is only half of them - and only one made it in red. I look forward to meet them next time and look how this journey goes on. Hopefully I will remember to bring my camera then too.

6 kommentarer:

May Britt sa...

Autumn is here too. Have not seen so many bright colours for years. Your class quilt is so lovely. I WANT TO LEARN IT :)
PS: did you get the envelope from me? Just wondering because I do not trust the mailman :)

9na sa...

Hei såå masse flott du har sydd!!!! Guri malla, jeg er målløs, har surfet gjennom bloggen din akkurat nå...

swooze sa...

I love the red quilt. What is the pattern called?

Blåbærtua sa...

Utrolig at ikke flere valgte rød. Den er jo bare lekker! Morsomt mønster!

Hanne sa...

Flott å se blokkene i andre fargekombinasjoner :-)
Kule pingviner!
Jeg fikk satt ramme på 2 snemannblokker i går. I dag og i morgen skal jeg på kurs, som elev, så da blir det vel ikke noe snemannsying.

Cherold sa...

I love your sample quilt! The red is awesome. Is this your pattern?

CheriS